Python APIs for MXNet¶
MXNet supports the Python programming language. The MXNet Python package brings flexible and efficient GPU computing and state-of-art deep learning to Python. It enables you to write seamless tensor/matrix computation with multiple GPUs in Python. It also allows you to construct and customize state-of-art deep learning models in Python, and apply them to tasks, such as image classification and data science challenges.
Python API Reference¶
- Module API is a flexible high-level interface for training neural networks.
- Model API is an alternate simple high-level interface for training neural networks.
- Symbolic API performs operations on NDArrays to assemble neural networks from layers.
- IO Data Loading API performs parsing and data loading.
- NDArray API performs vector/matrix/tensor operations.
- KVStore API performs multi-GPU and multi-host distributed training.